Friday, May 09, 2008

ladybug



here is a video we made for our moms called "ladybug"...


here are some quotes that inspired us about moms...

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. " -Tenneva Jordan

“A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.”
--Washington Irving

"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new."
- Rajneesh

An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy. - Spanish Proverb

"If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?" - Milton Berle


Sweater, n.: garment worn by child when its mother is feeling chilly.
- Ambrose Bierce


The sweetest sounds to mortals given
Are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven.
~William Goldsmith Brown


"There's nothing like a mama-hug." - Adabella Radici


"Who ran to help me when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
My mother."
~Ann Taylor

"I cannot forget my mother. She is my bridge. When I needed to get across, she steadied herself long enough for me to run across safely." - Renita Weems

"Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother's love is not." - James Joyce

"All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother."

- Abraham Lincoln

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: